- They asked for “SYNERGY IN ENERGY”- Partnerships for a Sustainable Future theme of the India Pavilion Some innovative
- They wanted Indian flavor in terms of trade show booth concept
- The pavilion had be showcase India and the Indian Hydrocarbon Sector Highlight the avenues of Growth and Investment in the Indian Hydrocarbon Sector encompassing upstream as well as downstream
- They wanted glass partition (that wasn’t allowed under the technical guidelines)
- The India Pavilion should have prominent branding of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Government of India in addition to the companies that will participate in the exhibition. 8 companies are likely to participate in the exhibition namely IndianOil, ONGC, HPCL, BPCL, OIL, DGH, EIL. It was required to project these companies under MoPNG as a cohesive unit. Out of the 4500 sq ft area, 1000 sq ft area will be allocated for DGH.
How Sensations Exhibits Tackled With The Solutions
- To help them in creating “SYNERGY IN ENERGY” theme, we proposed the swirl hanging concept, wherein, swirls are symbolic to “SYNERGY”.
- To complement the Indian touch in the booth, we made meeting room in the centre of booth surrounded with tricolor LED lights
- In order to give them a glass partition (which wasn’t allowed under the technical guidelines of the organiser), we opted for the acrylic (glass look alike) partition.
- Last, but most importantly, we gave 8 different companies under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Government of India the same exhibiting solutions and elements to maintain the uniformity of the Pavilion while fulfilling all their exhibiting needs.
- The booth came out to be perfectly executed. As a matter of fact, we completed 4500 square feet booth in 45 days along with last minute changes. Flawless audio video even after having n number devices. Seamless production. Final booth was better than the 3D views. Client found free flow in booth. Graphic printing was beyond expectations. Successfully managed by F&B team.
Indian Oil, a diversified, integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably.
Trade Show Name: World Petroleum Congress
Trade Show Date: 5th December – 9th December 2021
Venue: Houston, USA
Stand Size: 4500 square feet